1749 Page Street
- 3 bedrooms including spacious master suite, 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Top floor in handsome, newly condo converted 3-unit Edwardian
- Light-filled, open floor plan - perfect for entertaining!
- High ceilings with recessed lighting and lovely period details
- Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout most of the flat
- Sunny living room with gas fireplace, built-ins and private deck
- Sky-lit, remodeled kitchen with Viking stove, Caesar stone counters
- Deluxe master suite with gas fireplace, office nook and custom closet
- Master bath features custom tiled walk-in shower, skylight and heated towel bar
- Built-in speakers in master bedroom, living room and kitchen
- Beautiful, shared landscaped yard with flagstone patio (access from private deck)
- In-unit washer/dryer and pantry off kitchen
- 2-car tandem garage parking for this unit
- Great storage space in the shared garage
- Low HOA dues only $250 per month
- 95 Walk Score and 96 Bike Score - easily access everything you need!
- Walk to shopping, restaurants, cafes and Golden Gate Park!
- Walk or bike to the Apple and Google shuttles at Haight @ Divisadero
Welcome to 1749 Page St. a spacious, top floor flat in a newly condo converted 3-unit Edwardian building located in one of San Francisco’s most walkable and bike-able neighborhoods. Walk within two blocks to fabulous shopping, cafes, restaurants and the Panhandle/Golden Gate Park. Featuring an open, light-filled floor plan, this special property boasts 3 bedrooms including a master suite and 2 remodeled bathrooms. Crown molding, period details, high ceilings with recessed lighting and newly refinished hardwood floors throughout most of the home create an elegant setting.
Enjoy entertaining friends in the open living room and deluxe kitchen with breakfast bar. The sunny living room features lovely built-ins, a gas fireplace and french doors to a large, private deck with attached retractable awning and stairs to the shared, landscaped yard. Cook a gourmet meal in the inviting sky-lit kitchen featuring Caesar stone counters, hi-end appliances including a Viking Stove and ample cabinetry. Off the kitchen, is a nice-sized pantry and high-end in-unit washer and dryer. The property also boasts a deluxe master suite with office nook, custom closet and charming windows. The first of two remodeled bathrooms enjoys a custom tiled walk-in shower, skylight and heated towel bar. The second charming bath is split with a nicely tiled shower over tub.
Additional fabulous features including built-in speakers in the living room, kitchen and master bedroom, 2 garage parking spots (tandem) and wonderful storage space. Easily commute to work via nearby MUNI, bike or high tech shuttle (Apple/Google shuttles nearby at Haight @ Divisadero). Stroll two blocks to Haight St. Market or Whole Foods to pick up some fresh produce. Walk two blocks for a leisurely lunch at Sparrow Bar and Kitchen and enjoy coffee from one of the many nearby Haight St. cafes. Take a nice bike ride through Golden Gate Park.